1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Gotta get more sleep.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Like 9 Cent
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. It's the rings.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A restricted Number
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I'd rather dance with you - Kings of Convenience
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My liger t-shirt.
8. Do you label yourself?
No because I can't figure what label would fit.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Nike Air Jordan
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's young but seems pretty mature for her age.
12. What does your watch look like?
Like it's broken
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Failing @ sleeping
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
bring me a snickers ice cream bar
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
None near me.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
No idea. It's been a while.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My fake fur blanket.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
OMG, I have an entire grocery bag full. And it's all old.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of broken glass
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Were those gun shots?". The neighbors are nuts.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I want to say flying BUT I need the money.
26. Do you like someone?
I don't really like them but I'm attracted to them. Makes very little sense, I know.
27. The last song you listened to?
Gold Dust - Tori Amos
28. What time of day were you born?
Sometime in the morning
29. What’s your favorite number?
3 because it's a magic number
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not. It's a tremendous waste of time.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Driving to class
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Walk away resisting the urge to break the glass
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I want one across my upper back
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish would really help me in my job
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not at all.
40. What’s your life motto?
Be the change you wish to see in the world
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
iPod, a book, debit card
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Probably like 10 years ago